PEEL AND STICK - Drywall Tape (Original) is used in place of regular drywall tape and fiberglass
- Allows for easy spreading of joint compound
- Stronger and provides better adhesion to dry wall
- Has few holes providing more glued surface contact to the gypsum board and more durable strength
- Instructions are included with each package
FLAME FIGHTER - Drywall Tape is recommended for firewall construction.
- Permanent adhesion to drywall
- Easy mudless application
- Saves up to 60% of installation time over conventional taping methods
- Works with both wood and steel beam construction
- Listed by ICC Evaluation Services and Intertek Testing Services (Warnock-Hersey)
- Rated for use in Fire Wall construction in Canada by Intertek Testing Service.
- One and Two Hour rated firewall construction.
- Not rated for ceilings
QUICK STICK - Drywall Tape is used in place of regular drywall tape and fiberglass mesh.
- Aggressive adhesive, after wetting, bonds strongly with gypsum board
- Quicker completion time, eliminates one full step
- Preferred over mesh tape
- Center creased for easy corner application
- Covers with two coats of joint compound
- Save Time and Money!